My the week goes by fast when you are having fun. We are all packed and getting ready to head to the airport.
I have been thinking about my week in New York, and I have a few thoughts about the experience.
- The World Trade Center has a whole new meaning now that I have seen the sights. The last time I was in New York, they were still standing.
- I am glad I picked a good hotel (Marriott Downtown), the stay has been great!
- I like taking cabs. We had some bad drivers, but we also had some great drivers that were very interesting.
- The flowers in Macy’s were impressive.
- Lunch at Maxie’s deli was huge!
- Virgin America is a good airline and the entertainment system makes these long flights go by in a snap.
- I do not think that I have ever walked so much in my entire life, I am beat.
- This place is crowded 😉
I know, a lame post, but I am on vacation…